We Respect Your Privacy
We want you to know that we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. This policy explains the types of information we may collect when visitors like you visit our site and the specific ways in which we collect that information offline – with an emphasis on security.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways when you visit our site, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with any other activity, service, feature or resource we offer on our site. We may collect personal information from users. Users may be asked to provide their name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and credit card information (if applicable). However, users may visit the site anonymously. We only collect personally identifiable information when the User voluntarily provides it. Users may decline to provide personally identifiable information at any time, in which case they may not be able to participate in certain activities related to this website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information when you use our website. Non-personally identifiable information includes technical and similar information about your connection to our websites, such as browser name, computer type, operating system and Internet service provider used.
Web Browser Cookies
How We use the information We Collect
Rankster Tech collects and uses personal information from users for the following purposes.
- To improve the customer experience
- To use the information, you provide to better respond to your requests and support needs
- To personalize the user experience
- We use this information collectively to understand how users, as a group, use the services and resources offered on our website
- To improve our website
- Your feedback helps us improve our products and services
- To process payments
- We only use the information you provide when you place an order to process that order. We will not provide this information to third parties except as necessary to provide our services.
- To run promotions, contests, surveys and other site features
- To send you information on topics you have agreed to receive and that we think may be of interest to you
- To send you emails from time to time
We may use this email address to send you information and updates regarding your orders. We also use it to respond to your requests, questions or other inquiries. If you join our mailing list, you may receive emails containing our news, updates and information about relevant products or services. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you will find detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or you may contact us via our website.
Protection Of Your Information
We use good data collection, storage and processing methods and security measures to protect your personal information, usernames, passwords, transaction data and data stored on our website from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade or rent our users’ personally identifiable information to third parties. We may share aggregated demographic information that is not linked to personally identifiable information about our visitors and users with our business partners, trusted partners and advertisers for the purposes described above. We may use third-party organizations to assist us in operating our business and website or to manage activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters or conducting surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for these limited purposes if you have consented.
Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Laws
The privacy of very young people is especially important. That’s why we do not collect or store information on our website from people we know are under 13, and no part of our website is designed to target people under 13.
Compliance with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information
We may collect the following types of personal information from our users. Name, email address, mailing address, IP address, phone number, signature, account holder, national insurance number, driver’s license number or other state identification number, passport number, and credit card information.
We also collect non-personal information about your Internet activity, such as browser name, computer type and technical information, operating system, Internet service provider, browsing history, search history, and other information about your interaction with the site or application. Non-personal information may be collected.
We may use third-party service providers to carry out our activities, such as sending newsletters and conducting surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for these limited purposes with your consent. Other than that, we will not sell, transfer, rent, trade, or disclose your personal information to outside companies.
You provide this information to us directly or automatically when you interact with our website. We collect personal information for the business and marketing purposes described above in the “How we use the information we collect” section.
Your Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you. If you wish to access this information, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data does not include information that is “publicly available”. Publicly available information is not covered by the CCPA.
Right To Be Forgotten
You may request the deletion of all your personal data at any time by contacting email@example.com. However, you must delete your personal data from other sources.
Right To Be Treated in a Non-discriminatory Manner in the Exercise of Privacy
You have the right to refuse to provide personally identifiable information in a nondiscriminatory manner. You have the right to refuse to provide your personally identifiable information to us in a nondiscriminatory manner unless doing so would prevent you from participating in certain activities related to this website.
Do-Not-Track (DNT) Requests
At this time, we do not respond to requests from users’ browsers to not allow tracking.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent our users’ personal information to third parties and have not done so in the past 12 months. However, users can opt out of selling their personal information by clicking on the “Do not sell my personal information” link and requesting that we do not sell their personal information in the future.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
Rankster Tech is the controller of the personal data provided by the User. For general questions about data protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Rankster Tech, please visit https://rankstertech.com/.
When Personal Data is Collected
Rankster Tech collects and uses personal data from users only when
- You have consented to us processing your personal information for a specific purpose.
- When we need your data to perform a contract we are entering into or have entered into with you.
- Where our legitimate interests or those of a third party so require. Provided, however, that your interests or fundamental rights do not override the law.
- When we need your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Reasons for Collecting and Storing Personal Data
We will collect and use your personal data for the purposes set out above in the section “How we use the information we collect” if we have your consent or legal right to do so.
How Can You Give Your Consent
Users give their consent by filling out the contact form on our website. This consent allows us to share your information with our sister company, Rise Ideas Ltd.
We retain all information we collect for 90 days. We use this information for marketing purposes to inform you about our services. We will then delete your data.
Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
Users have eight rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Every User in the EU has the following data protection rights
- Right to be informed: the person processing the User’s personal data must clearly explain what data is being processed, why and to whom it is disclosed.
- Right of access: the User has the right to know what personal data he/she holds.
- Right of rectification: if the company stores incorrect information, the User must be able to rectify or complete his data.
- Right to erasure: This right, also known as the “right to be forgotten”, requires the erasure of all personal data at email@example.com.
- Right to restrict processing: the User has the right to request that the processing of personal data be temporarily suspended, for example, in the event of data rectification or the resolution of legal disputes.
- Right to data portability: the User has the right to request that all personal data provided to us be returned in a simple, structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to object to data processing: the User has the right to object to further processing beyond the parameters of the main purpose of the data collection.
- Right to object to automated decision making: the User cannot accept decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
International Data Communications
Rankster Tech is a U.S. company located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). As such, we transfer data to a third-party organization.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in all international data transfers, and the collection, storage and use of personal data from EEA users are subject to the GDPR set out in this privacy statement.
By using our website and giving your consent, you also consent to the transfer of your data-to-data processors in countries outside the EEA.
Withdrawal of Consent
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have consented to transfer your data to a third party and wish to withdraw your consent, please get in touch with the third party directly.
Acceptance of These Terms And Conditions
By using this website, you are deemed to accept this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website after any changes to this policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to this policy.